The Alpha Model BTS-10 Bridge Plug has proven to be a product that can be depended on. It has excellent running characteristics and secure sets. The plug can be set on different types of wireline pressure setting tools.
The Model BTS-10 is designed for rapid drill-out while maintaining sufficient strength during the set. This plug sustains high pressures and temperatures and can also be run on pipe with a Alpha Model BTS HM HST.
- Electric wireline set
- Cast iron construction
- One piece slips – hardened to depth of wicker only
- Sets in any grade casing including P-110
- Form-fitting metal back-ups prevent rubber extrusion
- For temporary or permanent service
- Ratcheting lock ring holds setting force
- Can be run on pipe with a Alpha Model BTS HM HST