The Midget Bridge Plug Series provides an economical means of zone isolation for fracturing or other treatments. The plugs are compact and require less drilling time when being removed. The plug can be set on different types of wireline pressure setting tools. This plug sustains moderate pressures and temperatures.
- Electric wireline set
- Cast iron construction
- One piece slips – hardened to depth of wicker only
- Sets in any grade casing including P-110
- For temporary or permanent service
- Ratcheting lock ring holds setting force
- Small O.D.’s for speed and safety when running