The Model “B” Sleeve Valve Cement Retainer is a high quality tool for squeeze cementing. The sleeve valve is controlled from the surface by simply picking up to close and setting down to open.
This Retainer is set on wireline pressure setting tools. This is followed with a tubing seal nipple and the tubing string can be tested before the squeeze takes place. The valve is automatically closed when nipple is removed.
Conversion to tubing set is easy and requires minimal parts. The retainer sustains high pressure and temperatures.
- Electric wireline set
- Cast iron construction
- One piece slips – hardened to depth of wicker only
- Sets in any grade casing including P-110
- Form-fitting metal back-ups prevent rubber extrusion
- For temporary or permanent service
- Ratcheting lock ring holds setting force